groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Commons cli contribution?
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 18:46:13 GMT
I've mentioned it on the cli dev list before:

https://markmail.org/message/45jgonianj4sw7i4

You can probably use it all directly from Java apart from the Closure-based
converters (which are also possible from Java just a big uglier). We could
easily provide a lambda overload these days if there was interest.

Cheers, Paul.