groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Hey community..and help
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 15:07:13 GMT
Hi Rahul,

We should definitely do more in that area. The contribute to Groovy page is
a great place to start if you haven't seen it:
http://groovy-lang.org/contribute.html

As per the above page, we use the 'contrib' label to indicate Jira issues
that might be suitable for contribution by non-committers:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%3DGROOVY%20and%20labels%20%3D%20contrib%20AND%20resolution%3DUnresolved

There is also the help wanted app run by Apache that has a few Groovy tasks
in it:
https://helpwanted.apache.org
Any Apache committer can add some more tasks in there for the Groovy
project.
I'll put a link to that on the Contribute to Groovy page.

Also, the Groovy documentation has a bunch of TBD sections which are a
great place to start too.

Cheers, Paul.