groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5.0 release
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 16:17:42 GMT
Hi Russel,

Yes it would have been nicer if we could have fitted an extra RC-4 into the
schedule.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I imagine you need the
groovy-cli-commons dependency added. I presume groovy-all isn't bringing
that in which is an oversite on my part when I fixed up pointing the
deprecated groovy.util.CliBuilder to the groovy.cli.commons.CliBuilder
rather than the newer but slightly different groovy.cli.picocli.CliBuilder
which probably is in your path.

I'll add that to known issues on the release notes.

Cheers, Paul.