groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5 CliBuilder article (request for feedback)
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 19:11:01 GMT
Looks great!

Two minor points (and they are possibly flaws that also exist in the Groovy
doco - I haven't checked):
* I wouldn't use the term "getter methods of an interface", I'd just use
"methods of an interface". To avoid confusion with getter methods of
JavaBean style classes.
* I would use "annotating properties or setter methods" rather than
"annotating fields or setter methods"

Cheers, Paul.