groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5.0-rc-2 breaks Gant
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 05:06:20 GMT
Short answer is we can have as many RCs as needed to get it right but we
don't really want to be chopping and changing too much. Big changes are
supposed to be settling down by now - fate just brought this change late in
the game compared to what we'd like. I'd really like to get +ve feedback
from a SNAPSHOT with that change before doing another release including it.
I can merge in a couple of days time after conference commitments.

Cheers, Paul.