groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: New DSLs in the groovy platform itself for more script like use cases
Date Thu, 31 May 2018 05:39:11 GMT
Hi, reminders are always welcome - we are all busy and sometimes leave
things hoping someone else will respond.
When I first saw your email I thought some of these looked good but perhaps
not all and I haven't had time to go through and select and suspect I won't
have time for another couple of weeks. The hardest choices with languages
is to work out what to leave out rather than what might be good to have in.

Cheers, Paul.