groovy-dev mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CompilierConfiguration#CURRENT_JVM_VERSION
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 14:39:30 GMT
+1 for deprecating the current constant and new name (see note below).

If the new constant wont be used internally then I might suggest no new
constant is created. Else if it's created in order to provide an alternate
to the deprecated one, would it make sense to provide it via
`groovy.lang.GroovySystem` or some other public api class outside of the
internal org. package structure?