groovy-dev mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FastStringUtils change
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 14:09:25 GMT
Definitely in favor of removing from 2_5_X, think it's a good idea. I doubt
(though haven't benchmarked) that it really offers that much in terms of
performance and memory savings and with JDK9 compat strings it doesn't work
in it's currently form.

Would it be worth considering leaving deprecated in 2.5/6 and removed
completely in 3.0?