groovy-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Paolo Di Tommaso <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.5.0-rc-3
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 12:34:05 GMT
I'm still experiencing a problem with final variables with 2.5-rc2

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8571


If the rc-3 snapshot is available I would be happy to test it.


p

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 1:20 PM, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:

>
> Last call for changes in rc-3. I hope to prepare the candidate for voting
> tomorrow.
>
> If all goes well, please then consider the 2_5_X branch semi-frozen. We
> still want to make changes to fix any bugs etc. but will want extra
> scrutiny to make sure nothing breaks. There is probably doco changes and
> such that needs updating too if anyone has some spare cycles, e.g. the 2.5
> release notes on the groovy website or any TBDs in the adoc files.
>
> Pending successful voting for rc-3 and then any feedback on the release,
> the plan will be to release the final version about a week later.
>
> Cheers, Paul.
>
>

Mime
View raw message