groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Troubles with IDEA setup
Date Tue, 22 May 2018 19:02:56 GMT
Hi team,

I've been trying to figure out what is happening for hours now, but I
cannot find any reason. I'm working on master, after removing all IDEA
state (.iml, .ipr, .iws), regenerating the IDEA files using:

./gradlew jar idea --rerun-tasks

And then I open the project in IDEA and try to run a unit test. But then
the IDE is stuck in "Groovyc: semantic analysis [tests of groovy-xml and 8
more]". CPU is not busy, nothing happens.

I thought it could be a CPU issue, so I increased the memory for the IDEA
compiler process, without success.

Any idea what could be going on? Am I the only one seeing this?