groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons cli contribution?
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 05:03:01 GMT
Hi Remko,

I checked picoli but it looks close to airlines or the pattern I'm trying
to abandon from what I read in the readme and the few classes I looked. I
want something command oriented but a command being a method, not a class.

Here is something close to what I have in mind
https://github.com/tomitribe/crest. For "big" cli apps you mix it with
jline or equivalent but for small ones it is super light and efficient (it
even have injection support).

Cli provides a strong parsing bit misses a user friendly api so Im just
trying to make it converging + Id like to see it hosted @asf to reuse it in
other asf projects without more careness.