groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jesper Steen Møller <jes...@selskabet.org>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5 CliBuilder article (request for feedback)
Date Mon, 28 May 2018 19:17:04 GMT
Neat article, Remko -- and neat CLI support!

Two very minor nitpicks:

1) The image for 'Script Annotations' is confusingly big/unwieldy, almost to the point of
me nearly missing the joke ;-)

2) I'd use // 1, // 2, // 3 for pointing out individual lines in the examples. That way, you
can still copy+paste them.

-Jesper