groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.5.0-rc-3
Date Fri, 18 May 2018 12:54:41 GMT
Where do the release notes live?
I can’t find them on GitHub.

Remko

> On May 18, 2018, at 20:20, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
>

> Last call for changes in rc-3. I hope to prepare the candidate for voting tomorrow.
>
> If all goes well, please then consider the 2_5_X branch semi-frozen. We still want to
make changes to fix any bugs etc. but will want extra scrutiny to make sure nothing breaks.
There is probably doco changes and such that needs updating too if anyone has some spare cycles,
e.g. the 2.5 release notes on the groovy website or any TBDs in the adoc files.

> Pending successful voting for rc-3 and then any feedback on the release, the plan will
be to release the final version about a week later.