groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Scott Brown" <bro...@objectcomputing.com>
Subject Re: What the... static compile by default
Date Mon, 07 May 2018 15:40:37 GMT

On 2018/05/07 14:59:09, "Daniel.Sun" <sunlan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi C├ędric,
>
>       Feel free to remove any code.
>       To be honest, I am really tired.
>       Bye Groovy community.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel.Sun

}

Daniel,

Please reconsider.  I think the tone at the beginning of this thread was
unfortunate and I expect that has contributed to your frustration.

Your contributions are very much appreciated by the community and you
should be proud of the work you are doing with Groovy.  It would be a
real shame to lose your enthusiasm and contributions to this great
language and great ecosystem.  I mean that sincerely.

Let me know whatever I can do to help.

Thanks for all of your great work.  Well done sir!

JSB
--
Jeff Scott Brown
OCI Partner and Principal Software Engineer

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/