groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel.Sun" <sun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What the... static compile by default
Date Sat, 12 May 2018 13:51:36 GMT
Hi mg,

      I am trying to reduce the time on smart phone and computer to relax
eyes :)

      As for Groovy, I plan to support raw string[1] introduced by Java11
since no similar thing in Groovy. Some days ago I discussed it with
Guillaume, and I will start a VOTE thread to collect three +1 from PMC
members before working on the new feature. In addition, I am going to fix
STC issues and improve type infer, some of which are really hard to fix...
no wonder they have not been fixed for a long time. Apart from STC, I am
going to implement native method/constructor reference for better
performance(as you know, current method/constructor reference is based on
method closure).
Many things on my TODO list... After all of the thing are completed, I want
to add a new DSL(something similar to LINQ in C#) to Groovy, it can be a
subproject of Groovy or just my personal project...

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun
[1] http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/326