We have the "by hand" release note summary (though I observe that it needs further updates):

http://groovy-lang.org/releasenotes/groovy-2.5.html

We can certainly also list the aggregate Jira issues (but with over 250 issues it is a little hard to understand at a glance):

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GROOVY%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20%282.5.0-alpha-1%2C%202.5.0-beta-1%2C%202.5.0-beta-2%2C%202.5.0-beta-3%2C%202.5.0-rc-1%29

I couldn't see an easy way to produce the "release note" format using multiple versions but if someone can let me know if that can be done, we can add that instead.

Cheers, Paul.