groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Determining the registered DGM classes at runtime
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 20:42:53 GMT
ah sorry, I was not explaining right...

I was going to suggest something similar to what you probably already
have found, which is
StaticTypeCheckingSupport.EXTENSION_METHOD_CACHE.getExtensionMethods(ClassLoader)
but for some reason I do not understand the constant is protected and
the type for it is a private static inner class... which means nobody
can use this really. bummer. So maybe patch that and make it public? See
GROOVY-8536 for this

In theory you could go through MetaClassImpl, but I think that will a
lot more than you want.

bye Jochen

On 06.04.2018 21:16, eric.milles@thomsonreuters.com wrote:
> What API can I call to get a list of modules?  I'm having trouble determining the actual
entry point.

also for the available methods in each. Or you simulate the discovery mechanism and play it
from there without instantiating any of the Modules