groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "Kerridge, Jon" <J.Kerri...@napier.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Compiler bug
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 12:27:55 GMT
Hi,

This becomes problematic as the containing class is part of a much larger system.  I am building
a a Groovy Parallel Patterns Library and this is just one of the demos of the library I am
working on.  I have had the code working in an Eclipse envrionment with an earlier release
of 2.4 probably around 10 or 11.

I have now moved to Intellij and this has thrown up the problem.

I will download a previous release of 2.4.n and see if I can get the code to work and that
may then help you to identify the problem.

I have been doing a major revision of my codebase moving from Eclipse/Mercurial/ Bitbucket
to Intellij/Github and this has thrown up this problem.

Jon

Professor Jon Kerridge
School of Computing
Edinburgh Napier University