groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "Kerridge, Jon" <J.Kerri...@napier.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Compiler bug
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:39:36 GMT
Daniel,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I have converted to groovy2.4.15 and the same error occurs.  I am running under Intellij IDE
and had downloaded the sdk bundle.

Jon

Professor Jon Kerridge
School of Computing
Edinburgh Napier University
Merchiston Campus
Edinburgh EH10 5DT

0131 455 2777
j.kerridge@napier.ac.uk<mailto:j.kerridge@napier.ac.uk>
http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/~cs10/

________________________________
From: Daniel.Sun <sunlan@apache.org>
Sent: 12 April 2018 18:22:39
To: dev@groovy.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compiler bug

Please try Groovy 2.4.15.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be
read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person other than the intended addressee(s)
without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee you must not take
any action based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone.
Please respond to the sender and ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are deleted.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for
viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions
arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Emails entering Edinburgh Napier
University's system are subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Edinburgh Napier University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration number SC018373