groovy-dev mailing list archives

From <eric.mil...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Determining the registered DGM classes at runtime
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 16:42:28 GMT
Is it possible to determine the available Category (aka DGM) extension classes at runtime?
 I have been relying on DefaultGroovyMethods.DGM_LIKE_CLASSES, but this has been getting reduced
with each release due to modularization.  And it was never really a good source to begin with.
 I tried looking through ExtensionModuleRegstry, but I couldn't make out a good entry point
for asking for the DGM classes.  I see STC using this stuff to ask if a given method name
is a DGM.  But this does not meet the needs of content assist, which must suggest all method
names for a given prefix.