+1

On 23 Mar 2018, at 08:04, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.15 release! This is mainly to fix a regression in calling static methods in interfaces. We were trying to improve the JDK9 experience but on the 2.4 branch it caused existing functionality to be impacted even on JDK8.

This release includes 6 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:

Tag commit id: 067f3d3f3ec660ceb86f6bf0ce38c4dfcef5c11c

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r25897).

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.15.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.15
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.15 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)