groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Wolf <joew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 8 Date/Time API Extensions Methods [GROOVY-8334]
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:19:46 GMT
Thanks for the feedback and the pull! Glad there was consensus on the
strict upper bound view for upto/downto. Everything was essentially
straightforward one liners except for those two methods.

Daniel, in regards to being considered as a champion candidate, that's
flattering, but being able to contribute to Groovy core is honor enough.
I've benefited from Groovy for years and I've long wanted to give back to
the community.

-Joe