groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Fwd: Returned post for announce@apache.org
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:47:48 GMT
Looks like we'll have to improve how we present our download information.
Even though the Apache release repo and bintray mirror have all the
necessary files and it's obvious during voting, that info is kind of lost
in our "prettified" download page. I've created GROOVY-8522 to track this.

Paul.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <announce-owner@apache.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:14 AM
Subject: Returned post for announce@apache.org
To: paulk@apache.org

announce@apache.org mailing list.

I'm sorry, your message (enclosed) was not accepted by the moderator.
If the moderator has made any comments, they are shown below.

The download page does not have any links to KEYS, sigs or hashes for the
sources.
AFAIK these are required:

https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums

There should also be instructions on how to verify the download(s)