groovy-dev mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: next generation CliBuilder?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 19:09:57 GMT
Hi Russell,

I have not tried picocli myself, but strongly typed parameters + good
looking annotations API + actively maintained + Groovy enthusiast
offering to integrate it into Groovy sounds good to me... ||-)

Does anyone knows of any shortcomings of picocli or miss some CLI
features in the library ? Or are there any other (long running) plans to
replace the existing CliBuilder implementation ?

Cheers,
mg