groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Groovy 2.5.0-beta-3
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:57:11 GMT
Looks like there was a minor glitch with pushing to artifactory/central.
This is the first release since the build was overhauled and, as far as I
can tell, nearly[*] everything else went smoothly.
The groovy-all pom is missing. In fact the whole directory is missing, so
there is hope we can just publish that one directory somehow. I'll look
into it in the next day or so.
The files do appear when I did a local install, so it's somehow related to
the publishing process. I don't know whether it's a problem with the gradle
script or artifactory setup.
We have an exclude in our artifactory setup to filter out the groovy-all
zip from being published alongside the jar but perhaps it now stops the
legit artifacts.

This doesn't affect any of the zips nor the 2_4_X branch.

[*] There is also some spurious "raw" jar asc files (one asc file but not
raw jar file per subproject) that made it into artifactory but not
bintray/central so that is of lesser concern.

Cheers, Paul.