Very cool, congrats Eric!

(and btw, such announcements are definitely appropriate on this channel)
((even more so on users@g.a.o actually, so that it's seen by all our users))

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:44 PM, Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:
Congrats, that's very important work indeed!

+1! Nice work Eric!

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 9:11 PM, Mauro Molinari <mauromol@tiscali.it> wrote:
Hello all,
I hope this message won't be considered inappropriate, but I would like to say my personal big "Thank you!" to Eric Milles for the impressive work he has done to revive the Groovy Eclipse plugin after Pivotal stopped to support its development.

After more than a year of work, he alone was able to provide to most usable and reliable version of this Eclipse plugin ever.

I think Eric's work is extremely important and valuable for both the Eclipse and the Groovy communities.

The 2.9.2 announcement and release notes page is available at: https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/wiki/Groovy-Eclipse-2.9.2-Release-Notes

Happy new year to everyone!
Mauro

--