groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Molinari <mauro...@tiscali.it>
Subject Groovy plugin for Eclipse 2.9.2 has been released
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 11:11:46 GMT
Hello all,
I hope this message won't be considered inappropriate, but I would like
to say my personal big "Thank you!" to Eric Milles for the impressive
work he has done to revive the Groovy Eclipse plugin after Pivotal
stopped to support its development.

After more than a year of work, he alone was able to provide to most
usable and reliable version of this Eclipse plugin ever.

I think Eric's work is extremely important and valuable for both the
Eclipse and the Groovy communities.

The 2.9.2 announcement and release notes page is available at:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/wiki/Groovy-Eclipse-2.9.2-Release-Notes

Happy new year to everyone!
Mauro