groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel.Sun" <sun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About the native-lambda branch
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2018 12:54:13 GMT
Hi Jochen,

    Thanks for your reviewing the code. They are a bit old because I pushed
the latest commit this afternoon :-)

    As you see, the latest implementation is to generate method for lambda
at the class generation stage, in addition new inner classes will be
generated for each lambda.

    I reference the ASM to generate bytecode, maybe some code is not
necessary and can be removed, I will refine them later.

    Currently it is just an initial implementation, there are many things to
complete. Fortunately, we are on the road.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun