groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject About the native-lambda branch
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:07:10 GMT
Hi all,

      I created the native-lambda branch and pushed the first commit to
support very basic native lambda in the static compilation mode[1]. After
native lambda is fully supported in the static compilation mode, I will try
to make native lambda work in the dynamic compilation mode(I wish I would
have enough spare time to complete...)

      Currently some synthetic methods are generated while parsing, so they
are lack of type information. it should be deferred. In addition, I am
thinking about generating another new class with the synthetic methods for
each lambda expression.

      Any help to improve the native lambda is welcome and appreciated!

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

[1] https://github.com/apache/groovy/tree/native-lambda