Just run :subprojectname:test

Le 23 déc. 2017 1:13 PM, "Jochen Theodorou" <blackdrag@gmx.org> a écrit :
hi all,

is there an easy way to execute only the tests of the main module and not of any sub-module? I am asking because for development it was for me  first stage to get the tests of the main module running and then the sub modules. Now that all tests of all modules are executed in parallel and thus main is executed in something similar to a single thread mode, I have to wait much much longer for the main tests to get to the point of failure. Because otherwise the build became effectively slower for me

bye Jochen