groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: How to fetch tempo workattribute u sing groovy script
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 12:35:01 GMT
Hi,

As far as I found out we are here talking about the JIRA Tempo plugin.
But I am afraid I have no idea about this plugin, nor is it a question
for the development of the Groovy programming language. Maybe someone
else here knows this, a better fit would be the user list and an much
better approach would probably be to contact the people behind the tempo
plugin. Because basically your script needs to access something it is
given by Tempo or JIRA. What is available there is unknown to me.

bye Jochen