groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Gradle build updates
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2017 12:13:17 GMT
hi all,

is there an easy way to execute only the tests of the main module and
not of any sub-module? I am asking because for development it was for me
  first stage to get the tests of the main module running and then the
sub modules. Now that all tests of all modules are executed in parallel
and thus main is executed in something similar to a single thread mode,
I have to wait much much longer for the main tests to get to the point
of failure. Because otherwise the build became effectively slower for me

bye Jochen