groovy-dev mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: Building Groovy
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 01:28:08 GMT
But the fact that it is an internal implementation detail does not
prohibit technical minded people to be interested in them. Most
developers I have met were interested in such things.
Most men have e.g. at least some knowledge about the inner workings of
their car, even if that are internal implementation details.
In any case I think it would be worth a try, if nothing comes of it,
nothing is lost...