groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject CC and build revision
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:52:58 GMT
Thanks to Cédric for his time spent revising the Groovy build system. It is
now much easier and simpler to build Groovy HEAD.

I guess I am now under pressure to get GPars 2 out so Groovy can have a JDK8+
compliant concurrency/parallelism system. Sadly though despite a few calls for
help via email, no-one other than me actually seems to care enough to put some
effort in, which has led to me not being as proactive as it would good to be –
motivation dissipated.

Is there organisation out there that depends on GPars that can allocate some
development resource for me to work with?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200