groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Building Groovy
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 07:28:41 GMT
The "double" build is because of indy vs non-indy (one wipes out the other)
because of some assumptions that keep other parts of the build simple.
Could no doubt be streamlined given some TLC.

Last I checked there were different performance characteristics between
indy/non-indy. We haven't gotten around to working out the best path
forward yet that will give us one set of jars without losing performance in
some scenarios. Again, just needs some time dedicated to it.

Cheers, Paul.