groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject [CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.13 (take 2)
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 12:39:23 GMT
Due to the two issues which were discovered and given we now have fixes,
I'm going to restart the release process with those fixes included. While
both issues are somewhat edge cases, they were masked in previous versions
of Groovy due to other bugs, so it will be a much more seamless upgrade to
fix them straight away.

Tomorrow, I'll take a quick look at:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8383

And also include a fix for that if I can work out an easy fix - otherwise
I'll produce the next candidate without it. If anyone else has time to look
at that issue in the meantime it would be much appreciated.

cheers, Paul.