groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.6.0-alpha-2
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:11:52 GMT
+1

Builds/tests from src (with the already mentioned caveat about required
gradle version for bootstrapping)
Checked checksums/signatures for all four zips
Ran several scripts from console

Before the next release 22.6 release, and specifically just for 2.6 but not
master, we should add a note about -PuseAntlr4 in README.adoc when building
from source. There's a note in the README.adoc file in the antlr4
subdirectory but users won't look in there by default.

We should mention the gradle bootstrap issue in the release email - no
change needed for README.adoc for next time since it shouldn't be an issue
any more.

Cheers, Paul.