groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 3.0.0-alpha-1
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 14:05:12 GMT
+1 (binding)

It's nice to be able to try the new parser out of the box, to encourage
people to try it.

I managed to build from source, without a problem, on my Mac.
However, I haven't compared with other branches, but the build seemed very
long:
(here's the build scan for reference:
https://scans.gradle.com/s/52pqea3bv2nqq)

Guillaume

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 2:03 PM, Daniel.Sun <sunlan@apache.org> wrote:

> Dear community,
>
> I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 3.0.0-alpha-1 release!
>
> This release includes 9 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the
> changelog:
> projectId=12318123&version=12331946
>
> Tag:
> https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=
> tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_3_0_0_ALPHA_1
> Tag commit id: f865a8b1c05f95b50e4113fbf7cbbbb6a3db05db
>
> The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r23280).
> Source release:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/3.0.0-alpha-1/sources
> Convenience binaries:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/3.0.0-alpha-1/distribution
>
> Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 3.0.0-alpha-1.
>
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
> three +1 PMC votes are cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 3.0.0-alpha-1
> [ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
> [ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 3.0.0-alpha-1 because...
>
> Here is my vote:
>
> +1 (binding)
>

> --

Guillaume Laforge