groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling groovy with java9 using maven with spring boot
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 07:34:02 GMT
I don't find any evidence of `module-info` file on `master` or 2.6.X. On
the other hand, we have the ASM module-info file bundled, because we
repackage. This is a mistake that needs to be fixed. So, false alarm,
Daniel: WE didn't add a module-info file: a dependency of ours, ASM, has
one, and when we create our jars it should be removed.