groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About setting a stable module name with `Automatic-Module-Name` entry in MANIFEST
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 08:17:30 GMT
I agree with Leonard. It's a bit premature to use Automatic-Module-Name,
because we're simply not "modularization-ready". And I agree that the first
step should be to move away from `groovy-all.jar`, which is possible now
that groovy and groovy-all are both relocating packages the same way, so
the all version can become a pure dependency artifact.