groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.6.0-alpha-2
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 14:40:34 GMT
This will not always be possible. The source zip will live for years. You
can only do this at release time, and there's nothing that guarantees that
all plugins will all be compatible with the latest version of Gradle at the
moment you release for a branch that uses an old version. It's just a
miracle it works. Instead, let's make our point to the foundation: the
wrapper MUST be endorsed.