groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Groovy 2.4.13
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:38:16 GMT
Hi all,

If possible, I'd like to see this vote cancelled so that a fix I pushed
this morning can be included in the build: there's another
non-deterministic compiler bug that I fixed. I thought it would have made
into the release because `gradle.properties` was still showing 2.4.13, but
it appears that Paul had staged a release before my changes.

I can wait for 2.4.14, but then it would mean waiting several weeks
probably for a bug that affects all users using the Gradle build cache with
Groovy.

Let me know.