groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling groovy with java9 using maven with spring boot
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 07:28:22 GMT
We should remove it: it doesn't make sense to have a module info at this
point, when we don't even know what we require, export, and when all of our
dependencies are not modules. And I'm not talking about our different
artifacts. If this was an experiment, it shouldn't have landed on master.
It will cause more harm than anything else if people try Groovy as a module.