groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Sakthivel Subramanian <sakthi.9...@gmail.com>
Subject Need help in each loop to run multiple steps
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 03:41:37 GMT
Hi,

I am trying loop through array values using each and wants to run 2 set of
operation but when I add it it throws some closure issue (I m pretty new to
groovy, didn’t get what it meant by). Here is the sample code which I am
trying. Commented two lines are the one which I want to execute before
creating pipelineJob.  Can anyone help with the syntax? Or anyother method
to loop array values and create pipeline job and other script execution.
Please help.

create_job.groovy

=================

def apps = [

   [project:"myproj",repo:"my-test-repo1"],

   [project:"testproj",repo:"my-test-repo2"],

   [project:"myproj",repo:"my-dev-repo"]

]

apps.each {

       app ->

       //mystashurl = 'mybaseurl+scm/'+app.project+'/' + app.repo + '.git'

       //sh("sed -i.bak -e 's#--GIT_URL--#${mystashurl}#' Jenkinsfile")

       pipelineJob('LIB.' + app.repo.replaceAll('-','')) {

       description('Containerized microservice lib config')

       definition {

        cps

        {

            script(readFileFromWorkspace('Jenkinsfile'))

            sandbox()

        }

    }

   }