groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Antlr dependencies
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 10:41:10 GMT
Hi Russel, I assume adding -Dgroovy.antlr4=true to enable the Parrot parser
doesn't help?

I believe you are seeing the same packaging issue that Keegan observed for
GMavenPlus.
I think it is a packaging issue we haven't fixed yet for 2.6/3. I believe
we need to reference:
groovyjarjarantlr4.v4.runtime.misc.RuleDependencyProcessor
instead of:
org.antlr.v4.runtime.misc.RuleDependencyProcessor
in our jarjar'd jar files within this file:
META-INF/services/javax.annotation.processing.Processor

We might need to roll this by hand since I suspect we won't be able to
configure the antlr gradle plugin to do such a change.

Cheers, Paul.