groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bash feature is Shell script
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2017 06:47:11 GMT
I've noticed this with the Alpine Docker images
<https://github.com/groovy/docker-groovy> I maintain.  GROOVY-7906
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-7906> documents this.  What
I've done for now is replace the shebang with Bash in the scripts.  Longer
term,  I'm thinking it'd be best to replace the Bash-specific syntax with
something that'll work with more interpreters.