groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy and code coverage
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:01:59 GMT
You hit the nail right on the head Jochen wrt synthetic methods. And as you
correctly pointed out, not all transformations need to be updated right
away. I wanted to lay out a set of tasks we must take into consideration
should this feature be accepted.

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast