groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy and code coverage
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:08:21 GMT
BTW, I met with a couple of SonarSource engineers last week in Geneva
during a presentation at Geneva JUG.
The topic of code coverage with JaCoCo and Groovy came up. They told me a
feature such as the one discussed in this thread would help them greatly in
getting better code coverage numbers.

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast