groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Yazad Khambata <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject GroovyServletTest
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:00:18 GMT
Hi Paul, John and Team,

I have made changes in GroovyServlet and want to write test cases. I
see 2 GroovyServletTest classes, in the following packages,

groovy.servlet

servlet

Neither test cases seem to test the GroovyServlet itself. I would like
to take a shot at it but to unit test I may have to refactor it
internally to make some of the critical paths unit testable. My tests
will be Unit Tests and not Integration Tests at this point. I will
perform the integration test manually and share results on the ticket.

Let me know if you have any issues. Thank you.

Regards,
Yazad Khambata