groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Yazad Khambata <yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RAT Unapproved License Error when building
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2017 05:16:12 GMT
Hi,

Thank you Paul for the note.

I looked for the settings for a while in gradle and online, but I
guess I am missing something obvious.

For now I was able to unblock myself, but using the -x switch and
suppressing the rat task,

./gradlew clean build -x rat

If anyone finds the solution or has any pointers to this issue, please
share on this thread.

Regards,
Yazad Khambata